Start Date: 4th January
Sector: Software - HR & Payroll
Salary: $35,000 (+ uncapped commission)
Looking to kick-start a lucrative career in software sales? Then this could be the opportunity for you...
One of the biggest challenges that US businesses face when scaling, is being able to effectively grow and manage their payroll & HR departments. For almost 20 years, this business has been providing cutting edge payroll & HR software to businesses of all sizes, helping them solve this very challenge. Due to continued growth (and operating in a recession proof industry!), our client is now looking to aggressively grow their sales team in Dallas, TX - looking for 3 graduates to join their team.
All you need is a college degree, strong communication skills and a desire to pursue a graduate career in sales.
This business has a proven and dedicated sales academy that you'll be enrolled on to - giving you the opportunity to fast-track your progression up the career ladder. Upon graduation from the academy, you'll join as a fully fledged member of the B2B sales team. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound sales calls to existing and new prospects
- Identifying, engaging and building relationships with key decision-makers via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Updating and cleansing the database and CRM system (Salesforce)
What's in it for you?
- Earning potential - $35000 base salary plus uncapped commission (it is completely uncapped, you're in charge of your own earnings!) and the opportunity to work in a very lucrative and robust sector within software sales.
- Training & Development - You'll have a full bespoke training & development plan to ensure you're successful in the role. In addition to this, you'll be reporting into a Sales Director that has over 10 years experience in this space.
- Other Benefits include - Medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, President's Club, Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Interviews are taking place at the beginning of December, what are you waiting for?